A Few Words About Me
Hi, I’m Tracey Mellersh. I work with businesses and not-for-profit organizations to increase revenue and improve employee retention by providing effective training, communications and coaching tools and solutions.
I help leaders inspire and transform their teams with tools and strategies that get results.
I’m passionate about helping organizations grow and reach their full potential. My job is to give you and your team the right skills, resources, and, most importantly, the confidence to succeed. That means practical tools and resources like hands-on training, value-add content, and strategic coaching programs.
Over the past 25 years, I’ve worked with large corporations across North America, including Direct Energy, Rogers Communications, Coca-Cola, and Hallmark Canada, while supporting local businesses like YWCA Muskoka and Hunters Bay Radio. I’ve flown countless miles to give businesses – large and small – the right tools for success. My work has won multiple corporate awards at Direct Energy and Rogers and a ContactNB Award of Excellence.
Here are a few examples of my work:
- Led the sales and customer service training and content strategy to successfully launch nine new energy retail markets across North America
- Led the training strategy for 8000+ Customer Care team members across Canada, increasing employee engagement results and customer satisfaction results
- Led an experiential training strategy for telecom customer care team, reducing onboarding timelines by 50% while increasing sales conversion rates and improving customer satisfaction results
- Developed and launched an employee engagement and recognition program for 2000+ employees across North America, improving annual employee engagement scores by 35%
- Created an employee volunteer and community engagement program for 1000+ employees across Canada, increasing uptake of corporate responsibility program employee benefits by 150%
- Developed a sales enablement program (training, coaching, content) for a home services contact center resulting in a 23% increase in conversion and a 15% reduction in turnover
- Developed new strategy and scripting for not-for-profit annual appeal telephone campaign, increasing results year-over-year
- Launched a public safety education partnership across multiple channels, including social media, animated awareness video, cross-promotional activities, and traditional advertising media, resulting in 200% increase in public engagement on social media channels
While I’ve done a lot of work with large corporations, I love working with smaller organizations. I’ve helped solopreneurs hone their sales strategies with scripts and coaching and helped small not-for-profits perfect their approach to annual appeals with scripts and volunteer training.
I also work with business leaders to think out of the box when it comes to the importance of a sales culture in “non-sales roles.” From customer service and appointment booking to not-for-profit fundraising, a sales mindset is key. You need to build connections, paint the right picture, and, in the end, get a commitment. It’s all about the art of persuasion, and anyone interacting with potential customers – or donors – can succeed with the right skills, resources, and training.
As a dual Canadian-Latvian citizen, I am passionate about supporting businesses in the Baltics. I speak conversational Latvian and have native-speaking partners to support Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian content needs.
When it comes to the right strategy and tools, no business is too big or too small to benefit!
I Get Results
Businesses put their confidence in me because they know my work gets results. But don’t take my word for it – here’s what others are saying:
“There’s no one else out there who does what Tracey does – she just does it all when it comes to training and communications She understands what teams need to succeed, and she provides solutions that are practical and relevant. She really does know how to put all the pieces together to get results. I’ve worked with her on multiple projects, and she’s the first person I call when my team needs help.”Mark Rodrigue – Senior VP, Contact Center Industry
“Any sales leader looking to improve results and inspire their team needs to get in touch with Tracey. She gets results. She helped us increase our inbound sales conversion rate by more than 20%. She developed a comprehensive plan for training, script updates, and coaching. Our agents loved the hands-on training, and the scripting was easy to follow. We were able to sustain those results because our supervisors had the skills and tools they needed to provide the right coaching and support.”Dinu Mukherjee – Former Director of Telesales, Energy and Home Services Industry
On a Personal Note
When not inspiring teams to reach their full potential, I am an active volunteer in my community. I’ve donated my time and expertise to support numerous organizations, including YWCA Muskoka (Board of Directors, Chair of Fundraising Committee), Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club (Fundraising and Communications Committee), and FACE (Fundraising Committee). I sit on the Board of Hospice Huntsville, where I am Chair of the Fundraising Committee.
A lifelong music lover, I have the pleasure of being a volunteer writer, producer, and host of The List, a weekly radio on Hunters Bay Radio.
Born and raised a city girl in Toronto, I now live my best outdoor life in Muskoka with my husband and Tibetan Terrier, Scramble. When it’s time to relax, I’m usually on the slopes or the snowshoe trails in the winter and out on the lake in the summer and fall. If you can’t find me there, it means I’ve hopped on a plane to explore the world, likely finding away to expand my language skills in French or Latvian.
Ready to connect? Let’s set up a free consultation. We’ll talk about your needs, and I’ll answer your questions about how I can help give you and your team the tools for success.
Looking for tips and tricks to help your sales team? Sign up for my newsletter